USF1000 Gas, Steam and Liquid Flow Meter is a device manufactured by HANSUNG-KOREA. This is one of the large and reputable corporations in the research and production of monitoring equipment, flow measurement, pressure measurement, ultrasonic level measurement … With 20 years of working experience, combined with appying the most modern technology, all products of HANSUNG have the highest accuracy, extremely stable performance, and extremely reasonable price.
Specifications of USF1000 Gas flow meter
- Size of installation pipe: DN15, 20, 25, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100, 125, 150, 200mm.
- Measurement range:
- For liquid: 1 ~ 200,000 L / h
- For gas and steam: 0.03 ~ 3,000 m3 / h
- Accuracy: 1.6%
- Optional pipe body: 304 Steel, 316 Steel, 316L Steel, Steel + PTFE liner
- Display side: aluminum alloy
- Working pressure:
- For pipes from 15 ~ 50mm: 40 bar
- For pipes from 65 ~ 200mm: 16 bar
- Working temperature:
- Type without LCD display: -25 ~ 200 degrees C
- Type with LCD display: -25 ~ 100 degrees C
- Type with PTFE lining: -25 ~ 80 degrees C
- Advanced option type: -25 ~ 400 degrees C
- Permissible maximum liquid viscosity: 300 cP
- The meter dial shows:
- Default type: mechanical indicator (hand dial, without LCD screen)
- Mechanical indicator with LCD display (total flow display, instantaneous flow)
- Output: 4-20mA and open-collector pulse output. There is also a role output for warnings.
- RS485 communication, MODBUS standard
- Protection level: IP65. There are also standard Eex ia IIC T5 or Ex d IIB T6 explosion proof options.
- Power supply:
- Default: 12 ~ 36VDC
- Options: battery shelf life is 3 years
Types of USF1000 gas flow meters
- USF1000 Dimensions and types of installation of USF1000 Gas Flow Meter
Depending on how it is installed, USF1000 meter will have different designs and sizes to suit the application.
- Dimension of USF1000 Gas Flow Meter
Application of USF1000 Gas Flow MeterCompared to other slightly different forms of steam flow meter (combining 1 flow sensor with 1 flow display), the USF1000 has a much lower price, so users can save more. costs but still meet job requirements. Disadvantages of the USF1000 compared to other flow meters is that it can only display on the spot and does not have a pull-off option (However, this drawback can be handled easily using the 4-20mA output. and pulse output to return to another display)
The USF1000 is pretty much used in gas, steam and liquid flow measurement applications. Areas where the USF1000 can be used: paper processing industry, food industry, animal feed processing, watering systems, air systems, etc.
Main Specifications/ Special Features:
- Structure: sensor and probe, together with LCD display
- No pressure loss due to no internal moving parts.
- Anti-corrosion, anti-wear.
- High accuracy.
- Stable performance, high anti-vibration level.
- Operates according to Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction.
- Can be used to accurately measure the flow rate of conductive, highly corrosive and chemical fluids.
- Widely used in petroleum, chemical engineering, pharmacy, papermaking, electrical energy and environmental protection industries.
- Explosion Prevention Standard: ExdIIBT4.
- Size: DN10 to DN500
- Standard pressure: 1.0Mpa to 40mPa
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 to 1.0%
- Power supply: 85 to 250V AC (45 to 63Hz) and 16 to 36V DC
- Output current: 0 to 10 or 4 to 20mA
- Output frequency: 0 to 5,000Hz with photoelectric isolation
- Pulse output: 0.001 to 1,000m 3/cp, 0.001 to 1,000L/cp, 0.001 to 1,000USG / cp and 0.001 to 1,000 UKG/cp
- Alarm output (with photoelectric isolation)
- Upper Alarm: ALMH
- Lower alarm: ALML
- Communication: 4-20mA RS485 (Modbus)
- Operating conditions: Ambient temperature: -10 to 60 ° C
- Relative humidity: ≤85% RH
- Atmospheric pressure: 86 to 106kPa
- Applicable liquid: conductive liquid
- Liquid temperature: -25 to 65 and 140°C