Fast loading design, stainless steel overall material, suitable for food and medicine industry。
Main Specifications/ Special Features:
- Structure: sensor and probe, together with LCD display
- No pressure loss due to no internal moving parts.
- Anti-corrosion, anti-wear.
- High accuracy.
- Stable performance, high anti-vibration level.
- Operates according to Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction.
- Can be used to accurately measure the flow rate of conductive, highly corrosive and chemical fluids.
- Widely used in petroleum, chemical engineering, pharmacy, papermaking, electrical energy and environmental protection industries.
- Explosion Prevention Standard: ExdIIBT4.
- Size: DN10 to DN500
- Standard pressure: 1.0Mpa to 40mPa
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 to 1.0%
- Power supply: 85 to 250V AC (45 to 63Hz) and 16 to 36V DC
- Output current: 0 to 10 or 4 to 20mA
- Output frequency: 0 to 5,000Hz with photoelectric isolation
- Pulse output: 0.001 to 1,000m 3/cp, 0.001 to 1,000L/cp, 0.001 to 1,000USG / cp and 0.001 to 1,000 UKG/cp
- Alarm output (with photoelectric isolation)
- Upper Alarm: ALMH
- Lower alarm: ALML
- Communication: 4-20mA RS485 (Modbus)
- Operating conditions: Ambient temperature: -10 to 60 ° C
- Relative humidity: ≤85% RH
- Atmospheric pressure: 86 to 106kPa
- Applicable liquid: conductive liquid
- Liquid temperature: -25 to 65 and 140°C